Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back in town

I am back from San Fran and will be posting about my trip this afternoon. Started Summer 2 at Cabrini and while I am loving the class there is so much work I am contemplating quitting my part-time day job. I am not sure what has gotten into me that I am completely unable to focus and do the million and one things I used to - old age is a bitch.

I have to run to the Post Office to get stamps - mailing out the wedding invites this week - yikes!!! I am feeling so much pressure - I hope that I don't leave anyone off the list. I wish my mom were here and not in Italia to help with the process. Oh well.

Back in a bit.

1 comment:

Phil Romans said...

I hope the San Fran trip was great. I am sorry I couldn't make it this year.
I also hope you all figured out the photo auction to some degree.