Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cell phones and shoes

I bought Sofia a pair of Tommy Hilfiger shoes this weekend while out shopping. I also got her a cell phone. It is never too early to start a girl out on her basic necessities.



She is the best and brightest little student - look how intently she is listening to her Zia explain about the importance of good footwear. She is going to be the smartest girl in her class.

I spent the cold and snowy! day writing a paper so I have no news to tell. I did go to the doctor for a physical last week only to find out that I have very high blood pressure and was immediately put on medication...sheesh...another thing to add to my list of aches and pains. Getting old SUCKS!

One last thing - congrats to my friends Roberta and Mark who had a beautiful bouncing baby boy, William Francis, this morning at 11:40am. Liam is 6 lbs, 5 oz and 20 inches long. Both mom and baby are fine and Auntie P cannot wait to see them tomorrow! So many little boys - my friends Dawn and Mike welcomed Jacob Zachary into the world last week as well...sigh...I want one too!!!

Buona Notte ragazzi!

No comments: