Saturday, March 10, 2007

Patriotism at its best

Ok, so when I decided to keep a blog I promised myself that I would not use it to poke fun at others. I am a big fan of people being able to express themselves in anyway they see fit and encourage individuality - lord knows some of my fashion choices have been questionable at best. And while I did spend countless hours in the cafe at GU giving out fashion "citations" with my friends - you know who you are - I was hoping that I would be able to put these "mean girl" traits aside so that my future children will not grow into mean, alpha girl fashion bullies.

I would also like to point out that I am a huge fan of "theme" outfits and wearing "costumes" ie my Eagles Jersey during football games or the cowboy boots I bought at the rodeo.

Having said this, I have been doing a lot of wedding website trolling looking for ideas for flowers, cakes etc and tonight after endless hours of searching I came across this nugget and I felt I just had to share. I will only say one thing here - God Bless America.

You go Patriotic Wedding Gown girl. Good for you for showing your love for the red white and blue. I really hope you were married on the Fourth of July. Oh and the diamond star tiara is choice. Not my choice but a good choice for you. Seriously, though, I didn't even know you could get a gown that looked like this!!! I am kind of impressed that she found someone that would make it for her. Did I just say that? Pat, feel free to issue me a fashion citation ASAP.

Buona notte ragazzi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fashion citation issued - that was hideous. She gets marked up in the categories of unlawful attire for the dress and for improper accessories for that tiara with a big star on it.