I have been tagged by my fantastica blogger friend A Novelist. The rules are below. After my facts will be the names of people I have tagged.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Yellow mustard is my enemy. I hate hate hate it more than anything on earth. If you don't believe me try eating something with yellow mustard in it in my vicinity and see what I do.
2. There is an exception to the above fact. McDonald's cheeseburgers. And this is only because I can't really see the mustard in there.
3. I love to go to Urban Outfitters in different cities and see if I can find jeans on sale. So far I have gotten awesome jeans at the Urban Outfitters on the Upper West Side in Manhattan, Tuscon, San Fransisco, Washington DC (Gallery Place) and Philadelphia (Rittenhouse Square). I have never paid more than $19.99 for a pair of these jeans. The ones I found in San Fran were only $9.99 when the cashier rang them up. Score!!!
4. The first night I met my husband he asked me to dance and I turned him down (we were at a wedding). A little while later he asked me to dance again and I turned him down a second time. At the end of the night he asked me to dance one last time and I said yes...we have been together ever since.
5. My first crush was on a little Indian boy named Sam. He was five. I was four. His family moved back to India and it broke my heart. I refused to go to nursery school for a week because Sam was not there to ride the bus with me.
6. I spent my second birthday in the hospital having major surgery on my bladder. The nurses brought me a b-day cake and all sang happy birthday to me.
Lisa and Anthony
Tag! You are it!