Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend Re-Cap

Sorry if I have been MIA. I have been desperately trying to finish my papers for today - mission partially accomplished. I still have my Human Development paper to write but the prof said we could mail it to him within the next two weeks so I have a bit of leeway. I really need to get it done before summer session starts, though, just so I can start with a clean slate.

Instead of writing my HD paper I decided to procrastinate and go to Bed Bath and Beyond to see what fun organizer things I could buy for my house. I ended up with this

You know you have been procrastinating when you decide you need to organize your underwear drawer. I also bought some Yankee Candles


Very nice choices I might add.

Then I went to Marshalls and bought some pink dresses for my niece because she is the cutest niece ever. And then I went home. Pretty boring Sunday if I do say so myself.

Now my co-worker is out for the week having fun in the sun in Key West so work will be more horrendous than usual...but that is OK because only 10 more work days left. Yippeee!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

No comments: