Monday, March 15, 2010

You have a brown tooth...

So my weigh in on Sat went really well.  I was down 4.2 lbs (yikes!) so my total weight loss is 26.2 lbs.  I am very pleased with myself even if I am still not able to run more than 3 minutes at a time. 

I subbed today at my old pre-school in the 3 year old classroom.  It was so much fun...I really miss being a teacher at this school.  The woman that I worked with when I was there is retiring so I am hoping and praying that they will hire me in September to replace her.  In the meantime I have an interview tomorrow afternoon at Ann Taylor LOFT...totally random, I know but we could use the extra income and my wardrobe could definitely use the discount.

I think my favorite part about today was one of my little monsters telling me that my "tooth was really brown and I should brush more often."  Hummmm, I was kneeling down and looking at him right up close trying to explain to him why he needs to keep his hands to himself. Way to change the subject and disarm me, three year old sociopath.  Just kidding, he is not a sociopath but he is a bit of a terror.  And yet I had a blast today jumping back in, breaking up the "fights" and reading stories and playing with Playdoh (sp?).  I want to do it all the time!!!  Oh and for the record I asked around and I DO NOT have a brown tooth.

I am on my laptop or else I would post some pictures of the Dominican.  I will promise to do this soon...one of the times I post from our desktop.  In the meantime the weather is supposed to be getting nicer this week so I am looking forward to many walks and some playground time with Spy. 

Speaking of Spy...it hit me the other day that my baby is no longer a baby but a little boy.  I cried as I watched him try to walk down the two stairs in our family room without turning around and crawling down.  He made his way over to the wall, held onto the gate, and walk down the stairs...sniff, sniff.  Where did the last 15 months go?

No comments: