Saturday, October 06, 2007

Going going gone

I cut off all my hair on Thursday. It is really short but really cute. I love it.

Today Dan and I participated in The Philadelphia Dragon Boat Races to support Breast Cancer and I must say that having the short hair kept me cool and comfortable. I will post pictures as soon as I have some. I didn't take photos today so hopefully someone will forward me some pics of us on the water. We didn't place this year like we did last year but hey we all had fun and money was raised for a good cause. I was kind of bummed that I could not participate in the NYC Avon Walk this year - it is the first time in 3 years that I did not walk...if I am not pregnant next year I will do it again. I miss walking the streets of Manhattan, seeing and meeting all those inspiring women walking for the same cause.

Ok, the Phillies are on and I am beat. Since the Eagles have been sucking majorly hopefully our Phils can pull through 3 more games....a World Series would be so nice. A girl can dream.

No comments: