Sunday, May 10, 2009

5 months

OK so I am late with this picture...and it was taken this weekend so it is more like 5 months and 1 week but frankly with as sleep deprived as I am I am thankful I am even posting right now!

All dressed up for a cocktail party we went to this weekend. He is getting so big and is blossoming into a beautiful little boy. He rolled over today (twice) and his talking up a storm, reaching for objects in mommy's hand and is definitely experiencing stranger anxiety - oh joy!

Today was my first Mother's Day and it was great. Simon & Daddy let me sleep in until 11 am and Simon is getting my car detailed as one of my gifts. As crazy as it sounds I am so excited for this as my car is a pit and it makes me anxious to drive it as dirty as it is right now. My how my priorities have changed! He also got me a coupon for a mani/pedi, lunch and a movie with my SIL for sometime in the future. She is due with bambino #2 on Friday so I am sure that at some point this summer - when we all return from Italia - Lisa and I will cash in our coupons for some pampering, good food and a movie...when does New Moon come out again? Just kidding!

I hope everyone enjoyed a fantastic Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

What a cutie!!!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day :)

A Novelist said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. He is so adorable!!! :)

Italianissima said...

Thanks ladies. He is so sweet and we are having so much fun!