Thursday, April 09, 2009

Quick updates

Since I find that I have not time to write meaningful posts...I have ideas all the time just no time to actually write about them...I figured I would try to do some quick jot updates every now and again so people don't think I am dead.

Grad school still sucks...my math course especially. I think this teacher may be the worst professor I have ever had and I will be lucky to get an A...grrrr.

Simon attended his first story hour at the library. We sang songs, listened to stories and watched puppets perform. I think he liked it - he was probably just happy to be out of our house and surrounded by people other than myself. I met some moms in the neighborhood and am looking forward to hanging out at the play ground after story time next week.

Simon got his passport today...Italia here we come!

I am really loving Lost this season...I look forward to watching each episode on Thursday mornings while Simon sleeps on my lap...how pathetic am I?

Earthquake update: My family is ok. Our house suffered some minor disruption in the form of pictures falling off the walls and knick knacks broken but nothing major. Thank goodness. Abruzzo will never be the same. My prayers and thoughts go out to everyone affected by this tragedy. The National Italian American Foundation is collecting relief funds. If you are interested in making a donation click here.

OK, I have to sleep...I am so tired and Simon will be awake before I know it.

I hope everyone is well and I hope to see or hear from most of you soon!

Ciao a tutti!

No comments: