Wednesday, March 04, 2009

At a loss for words

For those that know me well, U2 is more than just a band. My love affair with Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam began at the ripe age of 10...seeing as I am going to be 36 this year this speaks volumes.

Of these four Irish lads there is one in particular that gets my blood pumping, literally with his pounding drum beats and ageless good looks. Larry Mullen Jr is definitely my favorite member of the band. He is somewhat of an enigma...until the Elevation tour where he miraculously came out of his shell and gasp! smiled on a regular basis, signed autographs and handed out drum sticks at the end of shows...one of which he handed to me one night in Dec 2001 in Tampa. But I digress.

Click below to see this truly handsome man answer questions at the Knicks game. For those who know the band like I do this is an amazing moment...he looks like he is having fun!!! As I pick up my jaw from the floor I share with you this video...enjoy.

No comments: