Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!

Words cannot express what an amazing movie U2 3D is!!! If you are even a remote U2 fan see this movie. If you are a lover of technology see this movie. It was amazing! The boys pulled out all the stops and as usual are on the top of their game.

Highlights:

Being able to watch Larry drum up close - you can even see his orange soda drink shake as he thumps away.

Love and Peace or Else = drool

Bono "wipes your tears away" almost literally during Sunday Bloody Sunday.

The band members "touching". My fellow fans will understand why this is exciting!

The throng of thousands of Argentinian fans swaying to the music and singing at the top of their lungs!

The lightening bolt smile Larry gives at the end as he waves goodbye to the crowd - priceless!
Seriously, though, it is an amazing concert film which captures U2's Stadium show brilliantly. I only got to see Vertigo in arena's and now I feel like I was there in that Soccer Stadium with 80,000 screaming fans. Something I have always wanted to do but am afraid to do because I fear being trampled to death.
There were some songs that I would have liked to have seen played - City of Blinding Lights being one of them but I am not complaining in the least.

After the credits are over the band thanks it's fans and says that this movie is for them.
Um, THANK YOU, Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam for embracing technology and giving us this amazing present.

Finger's crossed for a new album this fall! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!






2 comments:

Lemons (Gina) said...

awesome MS paint work there on that pic hehe I'm glad you enjoyed the movie so much and I can't wait to see it with you on Saturday!!

Italianissima said...

It looked better before I saved the picture...oh well. See you Sat!