Friday, August 31, 2007

A is for Apple

I have a new job!!!

Starting Tuesday I will be a teachers aide in a three year old classroom at Our Lady of the Assumption Parish in Wayne, PA. It pays peanuts BUT it will allow me to get the experience I so desperately need if I am going to be a successful teacher!

I also get to lead the"Mommy and Me" classes once a week which involves reading books and doing arts and crafts. Are you jealous? I will make a Popsicle stick figure for you to alleviate your jealously. I will even put some glitter on it - PURPLE glitter - because you are special.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!!! Dan and I have a wedding to attend for which I bought the MOST BEAUTIFUL olive green dress. I lucked out and found perfectly matching patent leather olive green shoes ON CLEARANCE no less. Needless to say I am psyched to wear my new pocketbook friendly outfit!

Be safe and I will check back in on Tuesday!

No comments: